Workers' Rights in Riverside, CA
Riverside Work Injury Attorney
A worker has specific rights if he or she is injured on the job or in any work-related accident. Making sure your rights as an injured worker are fully protected is one of the most important issues to address after a work injury of any kind. This is where a Riverside workers' compensation lawyer comes into the picture - as he or she can assist an injured worker in filing for workers' compensation benefits and handling any issues that may arise.
As an injured worker, you have particular rights that should be protected to ensure you can receive all the benefits workers' compensation has to offer:
- The right to prompt medical treatment that addresses your medical needs
- The right to up to $10,000 in medical care, paid by your employer, before your workers' compensation claim is approved or denied
- The right to file a workers' compensation claim without fear of employer retaliation such as wrongful termination
- The right to no-fault coverage for work injuries sustained, meaning the worker does not need to prove that someone else was at fault to recover benefits
- The right to benefits for his or her injuries, including: medical benefits, temporary or permanent disability benefits, and job displacement benefits.
Involving a Lawyer
Making the decision to involve a lawyer to help with your Riverside workers' compensation claim is important. You have rights as an injured worker, but without a lawyer to represent these to their fullest extent, you may find that you are taken advantage of by the claims administrator or your employer. Your ability to recover the full financial benefits you should be entitled to may be limited if your rights are not protected by a competent professional.
Learn more about how our firm can work to protect your rights as an injured worker. Contact a
Riverside work injury attorney
at our offices today.